Wednesday, September 28, 2016

With Deepest Sympathy

Hi there ribbon lovers.  Today I have a sympathy card to share.  I find sympathy cards to be difficult to make and I like to keep them kind of simple.  I think this one fits the bill.  I topped the card off with a pretty bow I made with ribbon and string from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I was shooting for a CAS look, and for me this is pretty 'clean and simple'.  I did use multiple layers but I kept a clean background with the pretty leaf inclusion paper.  I stamped the sentiments and butterflies right on this artist paper.
The pretty die is the Cherry Blossom die from Cheery Lynn designs and I think it's perfect for this card.

For a video tutorial on how to make this simple Faux Bow, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on other products used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.

~ Bonnie ~

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say