Sunday, September 18, 2016

Stamping With Baker's Twine

{judy} I was looking for a fun way to add a contemporary image to a card to highlight my word die. I didn't quite have what I was looking for -- a graffiti type stamp that was a little edgy and geometric. So --- I made my own using Baker's Twine. Take a look:
I wrapped the twine around an extra wood block and then stamped it using Poptone's Raspberry Ink. I alternated the direction for interest. I added my word die and then tied Licorice Baker's Twine around the panel three times and tied a simple bow. A trio of sequins are my embellishments. The final result is just what I wanted! A CAS, funky and trendy look!

I think it would be fun to see what other textures and designs you get using other trims and lace! 
Thanks for sharing some time with us here at RRR!

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say