Thursday, September 8, 2016

DIY Kanzashi * Create Petals in Different Sizes with 1-1/2" Ribbon Squares Tutorial

Hi friends.  I'm back today with some more Kanzashi video tutorials for different petal sizes using only 1-1/2" width ribbon, some different ways to cut your ribbon squares and how to line a variety of clips.  I'm loving these beautiful flowers created with ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon and I hope you are too!
These pretty two layer kanzashi flowers were made with 1-1/2" grosgrain or gingham squares. I will show you in the video below how to create petals in different sizes using all the same size ribbon squares. This saves you from having to have a supply of ribbon squares in different sizes.

DIY Kanzashi Video Tutorial
Creating Different Petal Sizes Using 1-1/2" Ribbon Squares
To view this video on YouTube, please click HERE.
If you like my video, please click the YouTube icon in the bottom right of the video above and head to YouTube and give me a thumbs up. I'd love for you to subscribe to my channel and leave a comment as well.


Here is another sample flower 

Cutting Ribbon Squares for Kanzashi
Learn 3 different options for pre-cutting ribbon squares
To view this video on YouTube, please click HERE.


Quick and Easy Ways to Line Clips with Ribbon
To view this video on YouTube, please click HERE.
If you like these videos, please click the YouTube icon in the bottom right of the video above and head to YouTube and give me a thumbs up. I'd love for you to subscribe to my channel and leave a comment as well.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you are enjoying the kanzashi video tutorials and I hope you will try it yourself.  Happy crafting!

~ Bonnie ~

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say