Saturday, September 24, 2016

Merry Christmas to You!

 Hello everyone, and Happy Saturday to all!
Today I've created  this beautiful Christmas card for Really Reasonable Ribbon using Ribbon, Score Tape, and Foam Tabs. Its hard to believe Christmas will be here so soon, but one good thing is I have some cards created and set aside to send out this year.  .

my card for today
Layers-
Base is white cut at 6" x 12" and scored at 6"
All layers except the 3-d ones are done using Really Reasonable Ribbons Score Tape
Layer1 - Bazzill Red embossed dots is cut at 5 3/4" x 5 3/4" then the StampinUp! Holly Berry Boutique is cut at 5 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Layer2- Red dot cut at 5"x 5" , then SU! Holly Berry cut at 4 3/4" x 4 3/4"
Layer3-  Red cut at 4 3/4" x 2" then the SU! design paper cut at 4 1/2" x 1 3/4"
Layer 4- Sentiment layering is done with
Sentiment layer  Hope Oval Frame cut in brown dp, and then in red.Layered using Really Reasonable Ribbons Foam Tabs
Next I cut the DIE-Hello Decorative Oval Frame scalloped edge larger one in white and distressed it with antique line distressed inks by tim holtz, and then stamped the CR-05097 sentiment in Tim Holtz Black Soot ink.
Ribbon- I used Really Reasonable Ribbons Shimmer Satin in Brown.


I love creating Christmas cards, its just hard to believe that it will be here before we know it. At least I am getting some done to send out this year :) hehehehehe

I enjoyed creating my card today, and hope you enjoyed my post!
I hope you enjoyed my post for today! Please leave a comment letting me know what you think :)
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say