Friday, September 30, 2016

Dream, Wish, Believe

Hello, everyone!  It's Karen Letchworth sharing today, and I'd like to thank you all for stopping by the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog.  We hope that you enjoy the cards and projects we share with you, and our desire is to inspire you to check out all the FABULOUS ribbons, trims, twines, flowers and more at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  
I used a glittery music paper, and added two felt hearts that I layered using a stitched die-cut.  On top of that, I added a big bow that I created with lots of great products from Really Reasonable Ribbon includin a length of Ivory Seam BindingBlack Seam BindingBlack Burlap String, and 3/8" Black Gingham Ribbon.  Then, I added some of Really Reasonable Ribbon's fabulous Mulberry Flowers including two Black Open Roses, a Deep Ivory Open Rose, and a 30 mm Green Mulberry Leaf.  They look so pretty, and are always the perfect touch to any project.
I hand cut a little banner from ivory card stock that I stamped in Black Soot Tim Holtz Distress Ink.  I added a couple of sequins here and there.  I just love how the gorgeous Mulberry Flowers lay so softly on the ribbons.  Adding these beautiful flowers, leaves extra embellishments add SO much texture and personality to your cards.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  If we can answer any questions about this, or any project you see here on the RRR Blog, please let us know.  We're here to help you find the perfect ribbons, trims and embellishments for your next project.  Happy crafting!

Karen

2 comments :

  1. Ooh this is really pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like this a lot, so many love hearts and music. Sparkle is fun too !

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say