Thursday, March 17, 2011

Leaping Leprachauns

Top 'O the Morning to Ya, Ramblers! Hope you're having a happy St. Patrick's Day. Lots of luck and NO pinching!

For today's post, I thought I'd share with you a couple of treat bags that I made for my two boys. I'll be giving it to them at dinner time. Each bag is full of green treats -- spearmint gum, a mini Sprite, a fruit roll up, and a five dollar bill. Just a little treat to let them know how lucky I am to be their Momma.


These cute brown bags are kraft coffee bags that I altered with some patterned paper and ribbon. I used my Cricut Expression Simply Charmed cartridge to cut the little leprachauns and all their layers. Then, I used some Pistachio Grosgrain and Orange Baker's Twine to create a bow to hold my tag. That's each of my son's initials on their bags.

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you see a rainbow and find your pot of gold today. Aphra



9 comments :

  1. Oh these are just soooo stinking cute. I´m sure your kids will love them as much as what´s inside them. You did an awesome job on these, and I just love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Aphra! These are absolutely FABULOUS!! And how funny that we both did brown paper bags this week!! Tehehe!!! :) Great minds think alike!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea!! Wish I still had little kids to do it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super sweet idea, love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful & super idea! ;D xoxo SARA

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say