Friday, March 4, 2011

Beary Sweet & Beary Pink 12 x12 Layout & Video

Hello everyone.  Today I wanted to share a 12 x 12 scrapbook page I made using Really Reasonable Ribbon and trim! I've included a video showing my page and the ribbon & trim I used :)

I wanted to share a scrapbook page today.  I hardly ever do these and I wanted to start making some :) They are super fun and I think you start getting creative with the pages tooo :) hehehehe. I like to have little tags that hide behind the photos.  I think it looks neat and hides some of your journaling.  Anyway, I enjoyed making today's page and had alot of fun designing the tear bears (I love dressing them up too).

 For my 12 x 12 layout I used /
1 1/2 " Pink Pleated Satin Trim(this is down the center of my page)
1" Pink Satin with Grosgrain edge( for my bow on the tag)
5/8" Sheer Ruffled Edge Brown Ribbon (for little tag in pocket)
The Beary Scrap Tear Bear Pattern(for bears)
Cricut maching /paper doll dressup(ballet Slippers & crown)
Wild Orchid Crafts/flowers
Flourishes
Copics, Stickles, sewing
Close up of pocket and ballet bear!

Another close up of Ballet Bear and Circle tag and all the ribbon I used! All ribbon is listed and linked above for easy finding at RRR !

My video on my Page


Hope you enjoyed today's video :)

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day& an awesome weekend!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

6 comments :

  1. its adorible, cute layout
    Deborah Foti
    http://scrappingmamma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it.

    ScrappyChick
    hmooney134@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable-Love those cute bears and such yummy details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, I just love all the little details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!! What a Sweet little bear:)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all, those bears are KAYOOT!! Secondly thanks for inspiring. I don't use nearly enough ribbon on my scrapbook pages (when I do actually get around to making some that is). TFS.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say