Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ribbon Flowers made with Glubers - Tutorial!!




Hello, I am really excited to show this wonderful new product from Cosmo Cricket called Glubers! They have just been added to the Really Reasonable Ribbon store, and you are gonna want these!! I first saw these when I was a CHA this winter and LOVED them!

Basically, they are very large thin glue dots, that you can make your own sticker out of! You can see in this picture, I have made three different flowers with the three different sizes offered in this package! The Twisted Rose flower was made with some 1.5" Pink Wrinkled Ribbon. The Ruffly Roes was created with Chocolate and Rose Silk Hand Dyed Ribbon, and the Ruffled Rose was created with some Plaid Red Ruffled ribbon!

I have added the pink and brown ruffly flower to my card for today! I have paired it with a wonderful verse from the Scripture Collection 5 set from Our Daily Bread Designs, and the DP is from Prima!

Want to know how I made all of these? Well I have attached three video tutorials for your viewing pleasure (please be kind...these are my first ever video tutorials, LOL!) Enjoy!

Twisted Pink Rose:



Ruffly Chocolate & Rose Hand Dyed Rose



Ruffled Plaid Red Rose



Thanks so much!! Have a great Day!

Connie

13 comments :

  1. Great videos, watched all of them and have decided...I can do this. They are fabulous. I have to try some 'Glubers'
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tutorial Connie! beautiful flowers! :)

    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie you did a wonderful job with your first videos!
    Oh my oh my- I know I have to try some of these-how perfect are these?
    Excellent job sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tutorials! Definitely need to try this and I love the Chocolate-Rose Ribbon ~ very prety! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Connie, your tutorials were great, loved watching all 3 of them! Glubers look like a lot of fun, and I can't wait to try them out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta get me some Glubers! That looks so much easier that having to fuss with hot melt glue or liquid glues! Thanks for the tutorials!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, these look totally stunning! :)

    Great tutorial - thanks so much

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the tutorial.....these glubers are amazing.....can see different usage for them....tfs

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never heard of a gluber and am anxious to get some! Thanks for sharing! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the Glubers! Awesome tutorials, Connie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic product!

    Very easy-to-understand tutorial!

    Thanks Connie!

    Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea and product! Thanks for the tutorials Connie!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say