Saturday, March 26, 2011

Wedding Gift Card Holder



Hello!  It's Saturday and it's also the start of Spring Break for us WooHoo!  I'm looking forward to not having to run around quite so much this week!  I'm also looking forward to going over to the beach for a couple of days!

A friend of mine asked if I could make her a wedding gift card holder, and I whipped this one up in about 20 minutes!  It was super easy.  You can find instructions for how to make these HERE!  To tie the gift card holder closed, I used some GORGEOUS and elegant Ivory Silk.  So beautiful!  Here's a peek at the inside:


I stamped the frame and sentiment using the My Time Made Easy set So Sentimental. 

I hope you like my quick and easy project today!  Have a WONDERFUL weekend!!!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  My Time Made Easy So Sentimental
Paper:  SU Basic Gray, PTI Vintage Cream, Making Memories Wedding dp
Ink:  SU Basic Black, Basic Gray
Accessories:  Ivory Silk from RRR, Heart Nestabilities, CB Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, SU Circle and Word Window Punches, Sewing Machine, Dimensionals


6 comments :

  1. That gc holder is beautiful, stylish and I love it. Great job. tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's excellent, I think I will have to make one as we are going to a wedding later this year and the couple would like cash as they already have a house and possessions and it would be nicer than just putting the cash inside the card.

    Brilliant idea, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful holder. Love how you've done it, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Kerri! This is just lovely and what a pretty way to give a gift card! Any newlywed couple would be excited to receive this... and it's hidden surprise.

    Anne
    anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tutorial on the gift card, will have to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome ideas........really great job......i like it........thanks

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say