Friday, March 25, 2011

Some Birdy Loves You Gift Set!

 
Hello everyone and Happy Friday to all! Today's gift set was decorated with Really Reasonable Ribbon's Pink Polka Dots found HERE :) LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

I decorated a gift box my mom brought me, and then made a treat bag, and a card to match. All birds are cut from the Cricut, tag is from Quickutz. Ribbon is DOTS found here. I also added some flowers, gems and a stick pin.
 Treat bag-
First I made the treat bag with heavy design paper.  I cut it 4 1/4 x 10 1/2 and then scored in the middle at 5 1/4 using the Scor-pal, then 1/2 inch on each side of that(would be 5 3/4",4 3 /4"), then folded the middle up, and the other 2 scores down. For the top fold I used a SU! die, but you can use any shape you like.  For the inside I put a package of mixed nuts but you can use candies or whatever :) Have fun!!!
Card-
Measures 5 x 5

Don't forget Bonnie is doing a DT Call and you can find all details here!  If you LOVE Ribbon you will want to apply ) Good luck to all!!

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!

Hugs,
Cheryl

7 comments :

  1. What a cute gift set!

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty...love it. Thanks for sharing with us.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours are beautiful, love the dotty ribbon and the bird is soooo cute. Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the bird! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheryl this is so adorable. Now you know the RR ribbon makes it perfect...lol
    Love this color, my favorite.
    Now who doesn't love RR ribbon -it is perfect for everything

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just received my first order-joined the ribbon club and got your variety pack and I am THRILLED!!!!! Fabulous ribbon-I just posted to your NEW Facebook page too!! I think I am the first one to post on it! Yippee!! Can't wait to use your ribbon on my next project-So glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think these are adorable

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say