Thursday, March 3, 2011

Cute As A Button

Hi everyone. Hope you're having a great week. It's Aphra here with a cheerful birthday card for you.


This base of this 4" x 6" card was created from kraft cardstock and two pieces of patterned paper. My favorite part, though, are the five buttons lined up along the seam of patterned papers. To really make the buttons pop, they are strung with Cherry Baker's Twine and Red Ribbon With White Stitches. For the sentiment, I added a chipboard banner adorned with Red Mini Rik Rak and some mini alpha stickers.

This is such a simple design, but I think it's so cheerful and sure to brighten up anyone's birthday. Thanks for stopping by today!

6 comments :

  1. Great card! And very smart use of buttons! I love this layout also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you say it´s just a simple card, but ooooooooh soo lovely. it just makes one in such a happy mood with all the happy colors used and who wouldn´t like to recieve such a happy card? It sure put a big smile on my face, when I first saw it. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH!! I LOVE this!! Oh it;s just tooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! So cheery and bright!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card idea!! I might make my own verson of it tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooooooooooo I am loving the idea of lining up so many buttons with twine!! Yay! Awesome ! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say