Thursday, March 31, 2011

So Excited!

Hi, my name is Suzanne and I am just so excited and honoured to have been asked by Bonnie and Erika to be a Guest Designer today.  Thank you so much.

I have been given the most gorgeous ribbons to create with and I can say it isn't difficult to come up with a creation when I have such wonderful product to work with.

I adore ribbons, lace and all things girly.  One of my passions is to create my very own flowers, of which I create many.  Actually I have so many flowers I don't know if I will ever be able to use them all.  I love creating flowers with paper, ribbon, button, pearls, inks, embossing all manner of things.

Anyhoo, I guess that is enough about what I love.  I have created four projects for you today.  I was asked to create 3 but I just couldn't resist creating the fourth with this beautiful ribbon..

My first project is a tag.  I adore tags, my favourite thing to create.  I have used a red organza ribbon.  Isn't it stunning and it sets my tag off beautifully.


My second project is a card which I have used two different organza ribbons, just stunning I must say.



My third project to show you is....



OK, so there are three of my projects.  For all the deets and the last  project pop on over to my blog here.

Thanks for stopping by and again thank you Bonnie and Erika.

Hugs
Suzanne x




6 comments :

  1. hiya great projects lovin the ribbons and your flowers are really cute too tfs
    xmaggiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are just gorgeous! I am stunned at the tag - the red organza is a show-stopper :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects! So glad you could join us this week! :)
    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Suzanne on your Guest Designer Post. Beautiful projects as always. Your loopy ribbon flower is neat!
    Sharon G.
    aka Celticrafter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Suzanne on your GD spot! beautiful projects, they are all stunning
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting to be a guest!
    You did a wonderful job and I can see why you were asked...amazing work sweetie.
    Thanks for the inspiration, I am off to check out the fourth project now.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say