Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My "go to" Ribbon Color - Brown! :)




Hello! Do you ever find yourself always reaching to one particular color of ribbon! I know I do, and for me is it brown! I really love any shade of brown, but most of all I love a chocolate brown! I have used two different chocolate colored ribbons on my card today! First, I have added some grosgrain edged stain brown ribbon to my tag image. Then I decided to add a bit of 1.5" crochet lace brown ribbon both from May Arts!


My tag image and sentiment are from a newly released set called Daffodil Tag set from Our Daily Bread Designs. I stamped the image with memento black ink and colored the daffodils with copics. I then stamped the verse, sponged the image with scattered straw distress ink and cut the tag out. I then layered it on a chocolate chip tag cut out with the tag die from Our Daily Bread Designs. The DP is from Basic Grey's Curio package, and I finished off the card with a metal flower from Tim Holtz!


Thanks so much for visiting today! For more cards and projects with RRR, you can check out my blog!!

Connie


Card Details:
Images: Daffodil Tag set - ODBD
Inks: Memento Black, Scattered Straw Distress ink, Copic Markers
Paper: Basic Grey Curio DP, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Ribbons from the Really Reasonable Ribbon store, Tag Die - ODBD, Metal Flower - Tim Holtz

2 comments :

  1. I am like you - I also love all shades of brown ribbon. Your card is fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! This si so cute. I lovew you colors and your
    coloring is beautiful! Love it!
    Hugs,
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say