Saturday, March 19, 2011

Pearls and Lace



Hello!  I finally had a chance to ink up this adorable image from Lili of the Valley called Little Ballerina.  The current LOTV Challenge is a fab sketch by Bev so I decided to use that for my layout.  This GORGEOUS Abigail White Crochet Lace was just perfect for my center panel, and it also ties into the prettiest bows!  Love it!  You can check out all the fabulous lace that Bonnie carries HERE

We are heading to the soccer fields again this morning, and then my hubby will be glued to the t.v. for March Madness.  I don't mind because it gives me time to craft, plus, I actually really like college basketball:)  Have a wonderful Saturday!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Lili of the Valley Little Ballerina, PTI Butterfly Dreams
Paper:  PTI White, October Afternoon Fly A Kite dp
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Ranger Tattered Rose Distress Ink, SU Chocolate Chip
Accessories:  RRR Abigail White Crochet Lace, Circle Nestabilities, Sewing Machine, Dimensionals, Kaisercraft Pearls, MFT Die-namics Flower Die

5 comments :

  1. I like the cute image of a little dancer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolut adorable card. Love the colors and that image is soo cute.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute!! Love the image and that lace bow is gorgeous!! I love the papers you used too the colors are fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable as can be! Love that lace on there with such an adorable image.
    I am HOARDING(I mean saving) mine still.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and really adorable, the lace is perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say