Tuesday, March 22, 2011

3-Day SALE at Really Reasonable Ribbon

This is our second post of the day.  Be sure to scroll down so you don't miss the fun card Tilly made for us today.




Hi everyone. I was thinking that today is a great day for a SALE at Really Reasonable Ribbon!! I hope you agree.

We have been adding lots of fun new ribbon styles in the last few weeks so now is the perfect time to stop by and take a look. 
Please use the code WELCOMESPRING in the promotional code area on the first page of checkout to get 10% off your entire order including sale items from now through midnight (Eastern time) on Thursday 3/24.  (Sale code is not valid on prior orders, ribbon club subscriptions, or special order items).

You'll also want to take a look at our SALE section because there are loads of great offers in there.  Shop early for the best selection.

Here are a few of our new ribbon styles that are available in assortments, individual pieces or full spools.



5/8" Diamond Satin - now available in 17 colors - this Bright Diamond Satin Assortment has our newest diamond satin colors

We have lots of other new items too including some new styles from May Arts and also some new lace styles, so be sure to stop by and take a look around.  You won't be disappointed!!

One more note:  Our friends over at PSA Essentials are featuring their Licensed Peel & Stick Designs all week! They will also be giving away some blog candy on Saturday, 3/26.  We had lots of fun with them on our 'Love' Blog Hop in February, so be sure to take a peek this week.  They would love to have you stop by!




6 comments :

  1. woo hooo! Made my very first ribbon order with RRR! Tired of drooling over the pictures and wanted it for myself! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just placed my first order too-and then found the blog that tells me I sould have saved 10% on my order :( -and I joined the ribbon club!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't say no to a sale and a coupon! Snagged some glubers and some silk ribbon. woo hoooo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your store and love the idea of being able to get great ribbons at great prices! I'm sure you'll hear from me soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't get the code to work??? any ideas? you have the gingham I've been looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. never mind.....I see this is from 2011.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say