Friday, March 18, 2011

Welcome Baby

 
Hello everyone and Happy Friday!!! Woohooo its the weekend :) hehehehehe... Ok I've been watching my niece for 2 days now, and I'm TIRED! LOL Wow, I forget how much energy you have to have to take care of little ones. Yes she is Alota Fun, and I love her, she is auntie's princess :)

Today's post is going to be short and sweet!! :) hehehehehe For my card I used Really Reasonable Ribbons Sheer Organza/w Satin Center Light Blue for my bow. Flowers are Wild Orchid, and the darling Giraffe image is from Doodle Dragon Studio.
Bonnie carries sooo many BEAUTIFUL ribbons.  I just love them all!!! If you haven't ordered from RRR shop before you will want to.  You get beautiful high quality ribbon and super FAST shipping.  Bonnie is the BEST!  To view the LARGE assortment of ribbons visit the Really Reasonable Ribbon shop :) and have fun!!
Thank you for looking and have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Cheryl

5 comments :

  1. I have a 2 and 4 year old so I know how it is running after little ones!! They are so much fun though right? Beautiful card! I love that pretty ribbon and adorable giraffe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply adorable - so cute and delicate!

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card! Beautiful ribbon:)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how stinkin adorable Cheryl! Love your bow on this cutie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say