Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Silk Bows & Sweet Birds!




Hello! I have a little card for you today using some more of the wonderful hand dyed silk ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store! This Rusty Bucket hand dyed silk is just so rich looking! I thought it would be the prefect touch with this DP from Prima, and small roses from Zva Creative! To give it a little added touch, I added an antique brad in the center of my bow!

The sketch for this card is from this week's Midnight Madness Sketch challenge. The image is from the Home Tweet Home set from Flourishes. I stamped it with Memento black ink and colored it with copic markers. Then to finish off the image, I sponged the background with some baja breeze ink.

Thank you so much for visiting today! To see more projects with Ribbons from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store, you can head over to my blog!

Connie

5 comments :

  1. oh my, this is just stunningly beautiful! so lovely and elegant! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bow is so regal and the colors are just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Loving that ribbon, the colors are fabby!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum, that ribbon looks divine! Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say