Wednesday, October 9, 2019

All Hallow's Eve Mini Album Page


Hello everyone.  Today I have another page for the mini album I've been working on. This one is the All Hallow's Eve page designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon, and will be for Halloween photos. On this page I wanted to use the beautiful ribbons from the September Ribbon Club Assortment as they are all so pretty!

So for this page I used black card stock for the base, and made it so it's open on both sides for easy attachment to the album. Next I created the flaps and pockets using Graphic45 design papers. I kept the decorations  pretty simple for this page. I did add beautiful ribbons from the Septembers Ribbon Club, some covered buttons, bats, and a candy. I love making these pages to be interactive and have lots of room for photos and journaling. Hope you enjoy my post, as I've also included a little video showing how the page opens.




Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies used:
Scor-Tape
Tape refill scotch
Delicate Stitched Satin tangerine
Swiss dots black
diamond satin grape

Thank you for stopping by and have  a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say