Wednesday, October 2, 2019

*NEW* October Ribbon Club Assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hi there ribbon lovers!  Welcome to October and an all NEW Christmas themed Ribbon Club Assortment at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  It's time to get your Christmas craft game in action so you are not scrambling at the last minute.  :)

Not a member yet?
The October assortment contains 9 styles and a total of 18 yards of ribbon.  Each monthly assortment is a color or holiday themed mix.  What a fun way to build your ribbon stash and try new ribbon styles.

I went full on Christmas with this card and it was fun.  I love making handmade flowers too, so the poinsettias were made with distress ink paper I made and the centers are Milk White Mini Stamens.

I just love a traditional red and green color palette.  It's just so festive.

My bottom layer is a white mulberry paper which I think adds such a wonderful unique touch to my cards.

For a video tutorial on how I use mulberry paper on my projects, please click HERE.

My card is topped off with a pretty bi-color double-loop bow created on my Bow-it-All Tool using two of the ribbons from the October Ribbon Club Assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I topped off the center of my bow with a pretty Star Shaped Pearl embellishment.

For a video tutorial on how to create this pretty bow, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other products used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.  Have a crafty weekend!


1 comment :

  1. Beautiful, beautiful card, geez who wouldn't LOVE to receive this!! The ribbon assortment for the holidays is beautiful too!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say