Monday, October 21, 2019

Thinking of You Christmas Shaker Greeting Card

Hey there friends and crafty peeps! I know we're still a bit away from Halloween but I just can't help myself but to play with the gorgeous trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon for Christmas!
Loving the brighter cheerful colors of this shaker Christmas greeting card.

 This is a mix of stash paper patterns combined with a new holiday image cut apart.  I think it's very sweet and whimsical.
I't's a standard 3 x 4 inch cut apart but the image in the center is smallish so I had plenty of room for my favorite layering bits.
These flowers are all handmade by me and have stamens from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

More flowers on this side for balance and a poofy bow topped with jingle bells as the perfect finishing touch!


Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G



No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say