Monday, October 7, 2019

Warm Autumn Wishes

Today I'm posting for Really Reasonable Ribbon, and I'm so glad you've stopped by to take a peek.  I always enjoy making cards; but I often feel like my cards aren't quite finished until I add just a bit of ribbon/trim, or some sweet little flowers. You know....those extra little touches that make our card Oh, SO sweet.  Really Reasonable Ribbon always has the perfect touches for just about any and every craft project you can possibly imagine.  Here's how Really Reasonable Ribbon helped step up my card today.
This card was creating using some sweet Autumn patterned papers and a journalling card from Echo Park that I attached with strips of a fabulous Adhesive called Scor-Tape.  Once all my patterned papers were in place and all the edges were inked, I stamped my sentiment (Autumn) onto the journalling card.  I also stamped the different pumpkins, pumpkin parts, pumpkin stems and swirls.  All the stamps I used on this card are from a retired set called Pumpkin Patch from Papertrey Ink.  I love it, and I use it every year around this time; so you may recognize it.

Once I had everything where I wanted it, I attached all the pumpkins using several more cut pieces of the Scor-Tape.  I love that stuff!  On the left of my card, you'll the the small piece of Orange Gingham Ribbon With Black Stripe that I used to make a bow.  I topped that with some bundled Orange Burlap String and Olive Burlap String.  I tucked in a Black Double Head Stamen and two Red Double Head Stamens, and topped it all with a pretty little Two-Tone Orange Sweetheart Blossom.

I do hope you'll take a few minutes to visit the Really Reasonable Ribbon Shop just to look around.  You never know what might catch your eye.  I have SO many favorites.  Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget about the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop coming up on the 13th of this and every month.  I hope to see you again then, if not sooner. Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Karen

2 comments :

  1. Lovely autumn card, Karen. Love the gingham ribbon and twine along with the flowers. [Bunny]`

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blog.
    Whatsapp Web : WhatsApp on your Computer.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say