Monday, October 28, 2019

Very Merry Loaded Envelope



Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  Christmas will be here before we know it.  So I thought I'd share one of my favorite Christmas ribbons with you today.  Ivory/Rust/Gold Plaid ribbon has a wonderful vintage vibe, a touch of holiday sparkle, and ties the prettiest bows!  I've used it to adorn this loaded envelope, and I love how well it works with the Carta Bella Christmas Market paper collection!

Not only did I use it in the bow clusters along with some gold metallic string, I also used it to pretty up the little treats I tucked into this loaded envelope.



I also used it to make a belly band on this sweet little photo folio insert.


Both sides of the envelope are decorated so that if I get tired of one scene, I can flip it and look at another.

Here I've used Silver Metallic String to make the cute banner on the envelope flap.

I think that loaded envelopes make great Secret Santa, Holiday Swap and Hostess Gifts.  Plus they are fun to make!

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheerio,
kathy

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say