Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Forever Fall Book Box

Temperatures are dropping and Fall is upon us! I just love this time of year! Hello friends! Linsey here today sharing my latest altered project, a lovely book box keepsake to commemorate all the beauty and love this season holds.
The box is covered inside and out with 12x12 papers. The front is decorated with a variety of Fall stickers, chipboard and die cuts. I added a lovely array of flowers to the front as well. They include: WOC Open Roses Orange, WOC Open Roses Deep Ivory, WOC Miniature Sweetheart Blossoms White, and all edges were covered with washi tape. 
The opening holds a pretty tag and features flowing Orange Ribbon from the Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon Autumn Assortment and Theresa White Crochet Lace. The tag is attached with a blue button tied with Burlap String Natural
Inside the box is a space for journaling and there are large tags meant for adding photos from the season as well as more journaling areas. More tags could be added or even small mementos to keep inside the box.
I really enjoyed putting this project together. I hope you've enjoyed seeing it! 
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful day! Until next time, happy crafting! 

2 comments :

  1. What a wonderful project! I love this idea. Beautiful memory box. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment, Karel! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! :)

      Delete

We'd love to hear what you have to say