Monday, March 25, 2019

Perfectly Poised Shabby Chic Card

Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  I've had such fun this month with the March Ribbon Club Assortment, how about you?  I had just enough Charcoal Checkerboard Satin Ribbon to make a fabulous bow cluster on this Perfectly Poised Shabby Chic Card.


This chic color combo is perfectly paired for the Poised Collection from Authentique Paper.

Yellow Organza Ribbon adds a jolt of color to the bow cluster that I tied with my Zutter Bow it All Tool


TIP: Brush Wild Orchid Crafts Cottage Roses with Hickory Smoke Distress Ink to add definition and depth to the lovely petals. 





And here's a peek at the inside!

It's fun to add color, texture and dimension to a card with ribbons and flowers!  I hope I've shared some tips and tricks you can use in your own crafty adventures!

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheerio,
kathy

2 comments :

  1. So very beautiful and in such gorgeous colors. Great design elements which make this card so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Verna! I'm glad you enjoyed these pretty ribbons and papers! Happy crafting!

      Delete

We'd love to hear what you have to say