Friday, March 1, 2019

St. Patrick's Day Greeting Cards

Hello there friends and crafty peeps! I'm so excited to be sharing the first 2 cards I've created with the gorgeous new plaid ribbon from RRR.
 The green and purple ribbon inspired the color scheme for this card. I knew I had some fabby papers for St Patrick's Day so the green was easy peasy and the flowers are a perfect accent to the purple in the plaid!


 I think those flowers are so bright and cheerful and they really pop on the patterned paper background.

There's green matting throughout to keep the patterns from looking busy.

Burlap string helps to fill in the arrangements as well as soften the corners for a more organic shape.
Glittery shamrocks are a fun holiday accent.
I am so in love with this ribbon. Not only does it look really pretty but it tied the most perfect poofy bow!
While I had the ribbon and the festive collection out I made another card. This time the size is 4 x 9 inches which is becoming a real fav for me.
This time I'm adding lighter colored flowers to brighten up the image and including sequins and Prills for added detail.
A few metal accents and this card is ready to bring some happy to a special person for the holiday.

~Really Reasonable Ribbon~ Checkered Ribbon With Stitched Edge Purple/Lavender/Parrot .

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

2 comments :

  1. Your cards are such beautiful eye candy! I love the gorgeous green with the rich deep purples and softer dusty rose. The dainty little shamrock charm tied to the pretty bow is a lovely embellishment.
    The second card is decorated so pretty with those dainty flowers. Love the lilac polka dot blooms and more of those sweet little charms dangling. Every time I look at it I see more treasures. The little bead flowers curved along the circle image, the sequins, the glitter shamrock, even a tiny paper clip on the sentiment. A delicious feast for the eyes for sure!
    Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say