Friday, March 8, 2019

Enjoy Your Retirement Masculine Card

Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  I love to make masculine cards just as much as I enjoy making frilly feminine ones.  And the March Ribbon Club Assortment is filled with great ribbons for masculine cards! 


Charcoal Checkerboard Satin Ribbon is the perfect complement for this gatefold style card.  

                

Attach the ribbon to the back of the card with 1/2" Scor-Tape.


To add a pop of color to the inside panel of the card, I added 3/8" Red Mini Swiss Dots Satin to a strip of 1/4" Scor-Tape.  I love the way this brightens up the inside of the card.


This card measures 4 1/4" x 6 1/4" and is made with one sheet of 8 1/2" x 11 cardstock.  I simply trimmed the height to 6 1/4" then scored at 4 1/4" and again at 8 1/2 to make the card base.

I think I'm going to have lots of fun making cards with this month's ribbon club.  How about you?

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheerio,
kathy

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say