Monday, March 11, 2019

All Cards Need Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hello to all of you paper-crafty, ribbon and flower loving friends!  Welcome by today as I share a series of cards I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon using a sweet line called Spring Market by Carta Bella.  I made several cards using this line, and as always....the cards are much sweeter when I've added some of the lovely touches from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I won't repeat the patterned papers, stickers, ephemera, chipboard, etc. for each card because every single one in this post uses that same Carta Bella Spring Market line.  I'll just let y'all know which RRR products I used on each card.  And I'll tell you this...Really Reasonable Ribbon ALWAYS has the perfect ribbons, trims, Mulberry Flowers and Embellishments to match everything we make.  I really mean it when I say that "All Cards Need Really Reasonable Ribbon".
Like all of my cards, this first card (above) was put together using strips of Scor-Tape; a fabulous Adhesive to help hold together your cards and projects for many years to come.  This first card also includes a length of the lovely Moss Green Seam Binding.
My second card includes some Mulberry Flowers including the Miniature Ivory Sweetheart Blossoms as well as Mixed Pink Sweetheart Blossoms.  I also bundled up some Ivory Burlap String and placed it underneath each flower cluster.  Did you know that we carry nearly 20 colors of Burlap String?  It's another fabulous trim that costs just ten cents per yard, and is the perfect touch for SO many products. 
Card number three includes Cream Seam Binding, some Moss Green Seam BindingOpen RosesMiniature Ivory Sweetheart Blossoms and Miniature Pink Sweetheart Blossoms.  I also tucked in a few Double-Head Stamens.  I love them SO much!
My fourth card includes some White Seam BindingVivid Pink Seam Binding, and to perfectly match the colors in my sweet patterned papers, I used lots of GORGEOUS Sweetheart Blossoms including lots of flowers from the Miniature Sweetheart Blossoms in Mixed Purples/Lilacs and a WOC Green Mulberry Leaf, as well as Ivory Burlap String and (once again) lots of wonderful Double-Head Stamens.
The fifth card I'm sharing today incorporates my bow using a length of Cream Seam Binding, and just one lonely little Mixed Pink Sweetheart Blossom.  It doesn't matter if you use a little bit of embellishing or a whole lot.  Each card has some little touch of goodness from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
My sixth and final card for today uses just one extra touch.....and that would be the sweet little pieces of Solid Cream Baker's Twine tied from my three tags.  This AMAZING trim comes in over 30 gorgeous colors and costs just ten cents ($0.10) per yard.  There's a perfect color for every project and it's got so many fabulous uses.  You'd be surprised just how REASONABLE the products at Really Reasonable Ribbon really are.  Not only do they carry an awesome selection, but prices are low and shipping is very reasonable.  Today is a great day to treat yourself!
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I sure hope you'll join us in two short days from now for the monthly Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop.  YOU could be the lucky winner of the gorgeous Ribbon Club Assortment this month (shown above).  I hope to see you there.  There's always something FUN happening at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Karen

5 comments :

  1. Totally stunning array of cards x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Karen!! So many different and pretty designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, you've outdone yourself. These are all gorgeous. (I may be slightly partial since moss green and pale pink is one of my absolute favorite color combos).

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really cute. I like a lot of Carta Bella's papers, and this is one of them. Nice selection of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my what beautiful cards. I love every single one of them and can't pick a favorite. I just joined the monthly ribbon club a couple of months ago and I am so pleased with the quality of your ribbons. I look forward to each months mailing and am sure I will for years to come.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say