Monday, March 4, 2019

Floral Pocket with Tag



Hello everyone, and Happy Monday to you all!
Today I have a sweet little pocket and tag decorated with Really Reasonable Ribbon's beautiful ribbons, flowers, and bronze embellishments. I really enjoyed making this darling little pocket that will be added to one of my mini albums at a later date.

On my pocket I started with the Satin Swiss Dots Ribbon Black.  I made a big bow, then added the Canvas Colored Band with Stitched Edge Pink as another bow on top. Next I chose to make a ruched up floral piece to add on top of that using the checkered ribbon with the stitched edge in geen/ivory/pink. It's really easy to do, all you do is pull the plastic string part from inside the ribbon at the top and it makes it ruche up so pretty.  You can make flowers or whatever you like to add to your flower clusters. I even made one for the tag.

For the floral cluster I chose to use the pink carnation, and a few different rose buds in pinks and white. Then I used the mini sweetheart blossoms in pink, and also the aster daisy in a light pink. For the window doors I used the beautiful bronze embellishments.

I love the design papers I used for this.  They came from a paper stack called Heidi Swapp. I made the tag so it would fit inside the pocket.  It's nice to have these done and ready for mini albums, as you can add them at a later date.


Really Reasonable Ribbon 
Satin Swiss Dots Ribbon Black
1/2" checkered ribbon with stitched edge green/ivory/pink
Canvas Colored Band with Stitched Edge Pink
Pink Mixed Carnations
Rose Buds in pinks 
Sweetheart Blossoms Mini
Aster Daisys in light pink
Bronze embellishments

I hope you enjoyed my post for today, and thank you so much for stopping by! Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments :

  1. So very gorgeous. I love carnations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tag and pocket! The colours and polka dots has such a lovely vintage feminine look in the pink and black. All your flowers and dainty bows are perfect. Thank you so much for sharing your design! :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say