Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Vintage Bits, Bobbles & Beautiful Ribbon

Welcome by the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog today, friends! I don't know about you, but sometimes I find myself falling into a creative rut and I forget to think outside the box now and then.  So, I decided that it's time for something different and therefore; today's Really Reasonable Ribbon project is something a bit different and fun.
I used a pink crochet doily for the base, and the little tin cup is just an antique baking trinket.  I made a little "nest" of trims inside the antique tin by layering Ivory Burlap String1/2" Pink Wrinkled Ribbon, lots of gorgeous Miniature Double Head Stamens, and some lovely White Crochet Lace.
Then I attached a vintage wooden spool of pink thread with a wooden rock candy stick through the middle.  I tied some of the 1/2" Pink Wrinkled Ribbon, and White Crochet Lace to the wooden stick, and also attached some Open Roses as a lovely finishing touch.
Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my project.  There's always lots of great inspiration here on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog, so be sure to stop by often.  I hope you've enjoyed my project today, and that the rest of your week is happy, creative and blessed.  I'd love to have you stop by my blog to say hello.

Karen Letchworth

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say