Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Shaker Card & Grad Card with Ribbon

Hello friends and happy hump day! Linsey here with 2 fun card designs that use a simple strip of ribbon in the same way. One is a shaker card and the other is a graduation card with a similar design, only no shaker. I really like how they both turned out and can't wait to share them with you here today!
First, my shaker card that is sure to shake up anyone's day with its fun and uplifting message! Can you spot the ribbon? I added it below the shaker and layered a bunch of chipboard stickers on top of it, so it's bit hard to see. But it still adds another layer and more interest to the card and I love the 5/8" Daffodil Taffeta Ribbon so much! 
Next up is my graduation card! Again, a simple strip of ribbon adds more dazzle and sparkle to an already super-star card! I'm over the moon for this 5/8" Silver Glitz Ribbon
And I hope you like them too! Thanks so much for stopping by today and until next time, happy crafting!

2 comments :

  1. Both of these cards are so eye-catching and fun. I love shaker cards! The riot of colours and happy stuff going on for the first one would make any one feel special to receive it and the second one is a great way for a grad to celebrate. The ribbons make lovely accents on both.
    Thank you so much for sharing your awesome work Linsey! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you for the super sweet comment, Auntie Em! So happy you enjoyed them!! Have a great day!!! :)

      Delete

We'd love to hear what you have to say