Saturday, November 17, 2012

Sweet Christmas Wishes & Video on Ruched Flowers&Bows

Hello everyone, today's card features Really Reasonable Ribbon "Seam Binding" to create Ruched Flowers & Bows.


I added a video for you to view how I did these. They are super FUN & EASY to make! I used Red Seam Binding, wire, and buttons for the bows. For the flowers I used the same seam binding, White Pearls, and glue.  I would use either hot glue or Helmar450 Quick Dry to add these, since both set fast.





My dp is DCWV, and my bird and wreath are CottageCutz Dies. I added some swirls and sewing to complete my card.


The inside is pretty simple, just some dp, and the CottageCutz snowflake border.


 
I also airbrushed the wreath with Copic Markers, and colored my bird with them as well.


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

8 comments :

  1. Oh..... Cheryl....Just LOVE your card and the tutorial ! I did´nt know the seam bindings were so easy to ruche...Thanks a LOT for sharing !!!
    Hugs from Spain..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card.
    Lovely colors.The stitches are very nice.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and tutorial Cheryl! I love ruched seam binding. So easy and such a pretty look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that card! So pretty and festive : ) Great tutorial!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow awesome idea for ribbon!! that's a great tutorial!! Thanks for sharing and i love your pretty card! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo beautiful!!! I love your ruched seam binding...awesome idea...tfs

    ReplyDelete
  7. cheryl great video and lovely card. Lots of details here!!!
    ava g

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say