Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas Traditions & Chevron Ruffled Flower Video

Today I wanted to share my Ruffled Flowers made using Really Reasonable Ribbon's Red striped  Chevron Ribbon. These are super fun to make, and I love the look of them. I also did a VIDEO below to share with you all.

I used the Chevron Striped Twill Red Ribbon for a border and for the bow as well. The Buttons on my card are also from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE these too!!! Bonnie carries a ton of different colors in them, and I'm in the process of adding more colors to my collection...hehehehee

The Beautiful Deer is a CottageCutz Die and I airbrushed her, and then colored her filigree cape. The Holly Berry is another CottageCutz die as well, and was airbrushed. I used the darling deer dp, and checked to go with it, thought it was sooo CUTE!!!!

Video on Chevron Ruffled Flowers

Thank you for looking and have a wonderful week!!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments :

  1. Beautiful card and very nice colors to.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Love the tutorial.

    kdnkdd

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say