Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas Traditions & Chevron Ruffled Flower Video

Today I wanted to share my Ruffled Flowers made using Really Reasonable Ribbon's Red striped  Chevron Ribbon. These are super fun to make, and I love the look of them. I also did a VIDEO below to share with you all.

I used the Chevron Striped Twill Red Ribbon for a border and for the bow as well. The Buttons on my card are also from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE these too!!! Bonnie carries a ton of different colors in them, and I'm in the process of adding more colors to my collection...hehehehee

The Beautiful Deer is a CottageCutz Die and I airbrushed her, and then colored her filigree cape. The Holly Berry is another CottageCutz die as well, and was airbrushed. I used the darling deer dp, and checked to go with it, thought it was sooo CUTE!!!!

Video on Chevron Ruffled Flowers

Thank you for looking and have a wonderful week!!
hugs to all,


  1. Beautiful card and very nice colors to.
    Gr Elly

  2. Very pretty card. Love the tutorial.



We'd love to hear what you have to say