Sunday, November 4, 2012

Country Christmas Ornament

Hi Y'all!  And Happy Sunday!
Today I want to share with you the first of my annual hand made ornaments.
Every year, I make a few ornaments for family, friends, and of course...myself! 

This one is my "Country Rose" ornament.
All I do is fill the inside of the glass ornament with various lengths of ribbons.
Then I put the hanger top back on and decorated the outside. 
White seam binding makes a nice contrast on the top of the ornament secured with a golden button and dark brown hemp while red plaid ruffle ribbon creates the loop holder. 
 
I hot glued this jute rose to the top of the ornament and voila...a super simple Country Christmas Ornament to keep...or to GIVE!
 I hope I have inspired you today with this super simple ornament idea. 
Go pull out your ribbon and get to creating today!

5 comments :

  1. I hope that you guys have fared well after the storm! Many prayers have been said for your welfare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a super cute and cheerful ornament. I'm sure your friends will love to get them to hang on their tree's : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was scrolling thru looking at cards and ornaments on this site, everything is so incredible, love them.
    I've been looking thru magazines, old printed out Christmas ideas, blogs trying to decide what I'll make this year.
    Since we spend the holidays by ourselves I have hard time getting in the mood (at least at this point) to make things or want to decorate. I will but just hasn't hit me yet. I did buy some Christmas papers yesterday on sale at Hobby Lobby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Christmas Ornament!!
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say