Thursday, November 29, 2012

You Are Sew Cute! by Katie

It's time for the final card for my November Guest Spot at Really Reasonable Ribbon!
This time I decided to bring a little late Sunshine into your life with this cute Stampabilities character!



Card Recipe:
Image - Lucy Watering Her Flowers by Stampabilities
Medium - Copic Markers
Paper - Country Drive by Echo Park
Border Punch - Vintage Doily by Martha Stewart
Card Candi - Vintage Honey
Ribbons - Brown with White Stitched Edge, Gingham Multi Orange, White with Grey Dots , Sheer Box Pleats White and Swirl Orgnaza in Moss



I love how the two ribbons look when layered over each other.




I know it's a corny sentiment but I loved the ribbons so much that I wanted them to be the focus of the card and so I created and cut spools to display them.
I have had a wonderful month here at RRR and thanks Bonnie for asking!
Katie