Friday, November 9, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving with November Guest Katie

Katie here and today I start my November Guest Slot here at Really Reasonable Ribbon!. Bonnie is an absolute sweetheart and so when she asked me if I could do a month for her it took me just a second to say yes!
The store is the best around for ribbon, lace, twine, trim, any of that lovely stuff to gussy up your crafting projects!
I will be sharing 5 projects over the month and I hope you will enjoy them all.
Today's card features another of the fabulous Saturated Canary images and of course lots of wonderful ribbons!



Card Recipe:
Image - Cinders by Saturated Canary
Medium - Copic Markers
Paper - Hobby Lobby
Sentiment - 7 Gypsies
Card Candi - Vintage Honey
Ribbon - Natural Burlap with Pink/White Edge, Brown with White Stiched Edge, Gingham Multi Orange, Double Ruffle White



I layered the Brown with White Stiched Edge and Gingham Multi Orange on the message mat inside to coordinate with the outside.


Cinders looks a little sad now her pumpkin has turned back from the carriage to its original state :)


I made a triple layered border across the bottom of the card. I love how easy it is to pleat the Natural Burlap with Pink/White Edge with its wire edge. I also added both the Gingham Multi Orange and Double Ruffle White to the top of the tag.
I hope you enjoyed this and I will be back sharing at Really Reasonable Ribbon on the 13th for the monthly blog hop!
Katie

4 comments :

  1. Simply fabulous - so pretty - awesome layout and coloring~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Katie. I like how the insides are always almost as pretty as the outside!! Can't wait to see the rest of your projects. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie this is beautiful the image is gorgeous and the colouring also the lovely layout x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful coloring. I love everything about this card

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say