Sunday, November 18, 2012

Retro Vintage Christmas Cone Ornament


Hello Friends!!
Happy Sunday!!
Heather here, and I have another fabulous Christmas ornament to help inspire you to create some holiday ornaments of your own!
I have created a "Retro Vintage Christmas Cone Ornament."
(more photos on my blog)
I used some great ribbons and trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The vintage cone image is one that my friend Sandi asked me to fix (digitally).  You can pop on over to her blog and get it for free!!  You can also find it on my "stuff" page.
Here you can see the red snowflake ribbon, peppermint baker's twine, red pom pom trim and red box pleated trim that I used to make the top look all fancy.  I also used some of the same trims to dress up the bottom of the cone.
I used some Mica flakes and Glitter to add some sparkle through out the cone.  I also used Utee to make the stars pop.
I hope that this inspires you to create something fun and festive!!

Better yet, pop on over to Sandi's blog, get the free sheet I created with her vintage image, get some ribbons and trims, dress it up and link up to our RRR challenge going on now!!

Anything but a card and ribbon!!
Have a great day!!
hugs!!

2 comments :

  1. Beautiful Christmas ornament Heather. I'm inspired to work on some handmade Christmas decorations today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so, so pretty. I love them cone ornaments
    ColleenB.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say