Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Vintage Retro Angel Christmas Ornament

Happy Tuesday Friends!!
Heather here, with my third 
Really Reasonable Ribbon blog post.
I'm in Christmas mode.  So today's creation is a 
Vintage Chic Christmas Ornament.
(I know you are thinking...she is always doing ornaments....lol).
I used some fabulous ribbon and trims from RRR.
Red leaves, ivory pom poms, peppermint baker's twine and aqua organza ribbon, really add to my retro Vintage Christmas ornament.
I used a freebie image from Gecko Galz.  You can find it on my blog.  I did some editing to it, then added it to a different background and shrunk it so it would fit with in my spellbinder die.  I used some candi foam pads to add a little dimension to the "letters to Santa" piece.
Here are a couple close ups.
I used ivory card stock for my piece that I used with my spellbinder die.  Inked my edges with Ranger's Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  I used Art Glitter Glue to add glue to my piece and I applied both red and crystal glitters (refer to photos for placement).
This is a super easy ornament that you can make.  I will have the image the size you need on my blog.
Hope you have a great day!
Hugs!!
Heather

4 comments :

  1. I love fun handmade Christmas ornaments Heather, so keep on keepin' on! lol Thanks so much for sharing the image on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card very sweet .
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is Adorable.
    ColleenB.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say