I used a freebie image from Gecko Galz. You can find it on my blog. I did some editing to it, then added it to a different background and shrunk it so it would fit with in my spellbinder die. I used some candi foam pads to add a little dimension to the "letters to Santa" piece.
Here are a couple close ups.
I used ivory card stock for my piece that I used with my spellbinder die. Inked my edges with Ranger's Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I used Art Glitter Glue to add glue to my piece and I applied both red and crystal glitters (refer to photos for placement).
This is a super easy ornament that you can make. I will have the image the size you need on my blog.