Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Have Your Cake and Eat It Too! by Katie

It's time for another card for my November Guest Spot here at Really Reasonable Ribbon!
I have really enjoyed being able to go overboard with all the wonderful ribbons that Bonnie has in the store and I hope you are enjoying seeing my creations this month.

For my card I decided to go super girly and create a card with super sweet Tilda!



Card Recipe:
Image - Summer Flower Tilda
Medium - Copic Markers
Paper - Country Drive by Echo Park and Unknown
Border Punch - Martha Stewart
Sentiment - Mary Engelbreit
Cherry Brad - The Paper Studio
Doily - Italian Flourish by Cheery Lynn Designs
Die - Scrapmart Exclusive Spellbinders
Card Candi - Vintage Honey
Ribbon - White with Grey Dots, White Double Ruffle and Sheer Pink Cherry






This was such a cute image that I thought the Sheer Pink Cherry ribbon was a perfect compliment. I used the fabulous Bow Easy to make the gorgeous double loop bow in just a minute!
So there you go, another creation for Really Reasonable Ribbon and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Katie

3 comments :

  1. Gorgeous card Katie! Your image, design paper and ribbons all work together so perfectly. I love all the pretty layered ribbons and that sheer cherry ribbon bow is the perfect final touch. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!!! I love the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful x

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say