Saturday, January 3, 2015

Warm Up With Some Pretty Ribbon


Hey hey hey everyone.  It's Dana here.  Happy New Year to all of you.  I'm so happy that the new year is in full swing!  It's going to be an exciting year here at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I can just feel it!



I'm keeping nice and toasty by the fireplace for the next couple of days.  And in the spirit of keeping warm, I think I'll have myself a cup of eggnog.  The spiked kind. ;-)  My card is representing the mood I'm in.  I am such a HUGE fan of the Snowflake on Hot Red Grosgrain ribbon and the Black Hemp String.  It's doing a pretty good job of  holding my adorable mug.


Don't you just love those little snowflakes on that gorgeous red ribbon? Such a sweet accent to any card or craft project.  Oh for the love of ribbon people! :-)  Okay, time for me to fill my mug back up.  Yup, I'm a little low on egg nog.  Have a fantastic day everyone!

Dana

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say