Monday, January 19, 2015

Imagine the Possibilities by Jenn Cochran


Hello RRR friends and followers.  It's Jenn from Jax Bean Stalks.  So glad to have you join me today.  I have two really bold cards to share with you.  Both have fabulous RRR and some twine too!

This first card has Really Reasonable Ribbon's Sheer Organza with Satin Center in Yellow Gold.  I tied a double bow using the Bow It All 2.0.  My stencil and sentiment are both from Crafter's Companion.


This fun triple stamped card is featured today at the Technique Lovers Challenge on SCS.  I have used Corsage Ribbon in Silver.  Pop on over to RRR it is currently 30% off!!!  I have also used Black Licorice Baker's Twine.  My stamp and sentiment is also from Crafter's Companion.


Thanks for joining me today.  Hope you enjoy your Monday!

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say