Monday, January 12, 2015

Gift Giving In Style


Hey everyone, it's Dana here.  Can you believe we are right around the corner staring at another holiday?  Where does the time go?  I'm cranking out some Valentine gift card holders for the family.  The January Ribbon Club kit was the perfect way to make my holders look fabulous.



The delicate stitched satin hot pink ribbon made the perfect wrap and bow for my card.  I used the awesome Bow-It-All to make my triple bow.  The pretty Brenda white crochet lace worked perfectly with the striped paper to give it a little softness. The Swiss Dots Grosgrain Pearl Pink w/Hot Pink Dots added just the right fun and decorative accent to my project.


Here is a close up of my triple bow.  Oh this is the prettiest pink ribbon ever.  If you have not picked up your January Ribbon Club kit you need to head straight to the RRR store.  This ribbon pack will help you make some beautiful Valentine's Day projects or cards for your loved ones.  Thanks for hanging with me today.

Hugs,

Dana

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say