Thursday, January 15, 2015

Sweet on You...


For the RRR January Blog Hop, please click HERE.





         Happy Thursday ya'll!  Been having fun using small pieces of card stock to create cards....using up all my pattern scraps.  I created these for RRR.  All you need is paper scraps and a few basic shape diecuts.  I used Spellbinders and Wplus9 dies.  To make them pop I used foam adhesive.  I use a lot of this stuff to make my cards have dimension.  From there, just use something as your focal point.  My theme was sweets...so I used a sweet little cupcake and a piece of faux candy.  The ribbons I used are 1 inch satin with grosgrain edge in pink , Helen white crochet lace, and pink burlap string.  I topped off my mini tags with sweet little sweetheart blossoms.   Hope you enjoy!  Cherry

2 comments :

  1. Your creations are always sooooo stinking cute!! LOVE them!!
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say