Thursday, January 8, 2015

Shabby Valentine by Jenn Cochran


Welcome friends and followers of RRR!  So glad you could join me today.  I have a really fun and simple Shabby Chic Valentine.  I have used several Really Reasonable Ribbon products that are all must-haves! 


My ribbon/bow is Ivory Faux Canvas.  It is very similar to seam binding and is really easy to tie,  The end result is nothing short of beautiful!


The flowers are Trellis Roses, Open Roses and Bead Berry Sprays. They are all Wild Orchid and found at Really Reasonable Ribbon. I used my eBrush and Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers to spray a light coating of a Gray Brown color over all of the pink roses.  This gave them that aged look.  



Thanks so much for visiting!  Hope you will try Shabby Chic.  It is difficult for me to craft in this style but I do like the end result of this card!

JENN

4 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness this is just adorable and perfect in every way xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shabby valentine - especially with the cream ribbon - can you share what die you used to cut the white circle? and the "I love you" stamp? both are fab too....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terry, I sure can! The white circle is actually a doily for the craft store. I just cut off the scalloped edge. The stamp is from Crafter's Companion's Sentimentals collection. The set is "Imagine". Thanks for the lovely comment!

      Delete
  3. This is such a cute card.... love the doily in white and how you placed the flowers, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say