Sunday, January 11, 2015

Key to My Heart Valentiny Card

Well hey there Peeps! I'm so sorry I'm late with this post....time got away from me this morning : ( I am excited to share a fun retro inspired card I created with patterned papers, fun images and gorgeous Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Teals and red are my favoritest colors for retro Valentine projects. The Red Satin with Silver Metallic Edge ribbon coordinates perfectly with the vintagy red. I used paper and images from my Retro Valentine Creativity Kit.
Wishing you all a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : ) Ginny

3 comments :

  1. Oh wow, what a fabulous card! I love all the layering and the fun image! The bow is GORGEOUS!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the colour combo, the tickets/bingo card, and that little valentine reminds me of the ones we used to give in the 60's! Very nice card.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say