Wednesday, October 10, 2012

RRR/Hampton Art Choose Hop Blog Hop Winner

 
This is the second post of the day.  Please scroll down so you don't miss the fun project from Keri, our October guest designer.
 
 
Hi everyone.  Bonnie here with a quick post to announce the winner of the $20 Gift Certificate for our RRR/Hampton Art Choose Hope Blog Hop.
 
Don't forget we also have a SALE going on now through Thursday, 10/11.
 
Many thanks to everyone who hopped along with us!
 
The winner is.......................

Random Integer Generator

Here is your random number: 30

Timestamp: 2012-10-10 15:00:26 UTC


Congratulations ehbost!!

ehbost said... 30
Great card. I'll become a follower as soon as I finish this post.I'll also like you on FB. Thanks for the prize you are offering. No, I haven't had my yearly mammogram. Lost insurance when I lost my job. I do self exams, though.
 
Ehbost, please contact us using the contact us button at the top of our blog so I can get you your $20 gift certificate to RRR.
 
Don't forget to head over to the Hampton Art Blog later on today too and see if maybe you won over there!!
 
Have a super day!!
~ Bonnie ~
 
 

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say