Saturday, October 6, 2012

La Creme Friendship Toilet Paper Mini

Friendship Toilet Paper Mini was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using a Ton of different ribbons,trims,and laces. I LOVE all the Satin Ribbon, Beautiful Laces, Pom Pom Mini Trim, Seam Binding , and Sheer Ribbon I used in this album. Also Loving the interactive Pages I designed for this mini.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Used:

I love using a TON of RRR in my Mini Albums, I think it really makes the albums pop! I also love this La Creme Design paper that I picked up at the dcwv 1.00 sale back when. I added some flowers,stickers, and CottageCutz Lace envelope to this mini. I also made a couple of interactive pages, with the family page being 1 of those! Lots of pictures can be added.

these 2 pages I left for just a couple photo's to be added, I figured there is so many spots for photo's in this album that this would be ok.

For the backside I used the CottageCutz Lace Envelope like I do on most of my mini's since I received this darling envelope. I think its perfect for adding more photo's , Journaling spots, or to add a note.




I want to thank you all for looking and for your lovely comments, I sure enjoy reading them!!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

4 comments :

  1. What a beautiful album Cheryl, gorgeous elements, and the ribbon looks so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your TP mini! Great color scheme :0) Love how you used the ribbon and pom poms!
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your album! You did a fabulous job. It has inspired me to make some as Christmas gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable mini album. This is a must try !

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say