Tuesday, October 2, 2012

RRR/Hampton Art Blog Hop



Hello everyone and welcome to another amazing Blog Hop here at the Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings Blog!  Today we are happy to have our friends from the Hampton Art Blog joining us for a special 'Choose Hope' Blog Hop for Breast Cancer Awareness.
 
Today you will see some great projects from the RRR and Hampton Art design team girls showcasing Stamps and Inks from Hampton Art and Ribbon and Trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I'm sure there will be lots of very inspiring projects! For some daily inspiration, but sure to sign up as a follower on the Hampton Art and Really Reasonable Ribbon Blogs.  You will find daily posts from top notch designers showcasing a variety of styles that you just don't want to miss!
 
I'll start you off with a card here before you begin the hop.  I used the Hampton Art Blooming Memories Clear Stamp set with contains 19 stamps which are all just gorgeous!!  I have 4 of the stamps on my card front.  On the inside of the card on the left I have used the Hampton Art Think Pink Set. 
 
 
I was also able to use some of my new Spellbinder dies including the A-2 Fancy Ribbon Threader.  What a fun die!  I threaded 5/8" Hot Pink Checkerboard Satin through the slits for a fun look.  The breast cancer awareness ribbon was made with 3/8" Pink Double-Faced Satin.
 
 
 
Now let's get hopping and see what the RRR and Hampton Art design team girls have created for us.
 
Here is our blog hop list. 
 
If you get lost along the way, hop on back here and we'll get you back on track.  We are beginning on the Hampton Art Blog and ending here on the RRR blog.  This is a long hop, so if you want to do it over a few days, just mark down where you left off and head on back tomorrow to finish up. 
This blog hop will be open through October 9th.
 
Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings
 
Now, be sure to leave some love at all the stops along the way. Your comments are most appreciated! 
 
There will be a prize with a value of approximately $20 offered on both the Hampton Art Blog and the RRR blog so make sure you comment on all the stops so you are entered to win these great prizes.
 
**********************
 
Here is a photo of the awesome prize offered on the Hampton Art Blog.
 
 
Be sure to follow the directions on the Hampton Art Blog to be entered to win this fun prize pack!
 

**********************
 

Really Reasonable Ribbon will be giving a $20 Gift Certificate to one random commenter on the RRR Blog. 
 
How can you win this fabby RRR Gift Certificate??
 
We'd love to have you do one or more of the following and then answer our question of the month below:
  • Become a follower. We LOVE having you come by and our followers help us out in so many ways.
  • 'Like' us on Facebook.
  • Grab our 'I love RRR' badge and display it on your blog (it's located near the top of the right column).
  • Tell your friends about us and our Blog Hop. Blog about it, twitter it, facebook it or just tell a friend.

Our question of the month is:
If you are a woman of the correct age, have you had your mammogram this year??  If not, make your appointment TODAY!  If you haven't reached that magical age yet, have you don't your self exam this month??
 
Our winner will be selected from the numbered comments on this post on Wednesday, 10/10 using random.org. Be sure to check back on Wednesday evening to see if you are our lucky winner.
 
Thanks so much for hopping with us today. We hope you'll stop by and so some shopping at Really Reasonable Ribbon soon.
 
For all of our challenge lovers, we would love to have your join our current challenge with a Pretty in Pink theme. New challenges are posted on the 1st and 15th of each month. We would love to have you join in.
 
~Bonnie Garby~

30 comments :

  1. I love your card, Bonnie! YES, I'm am of that advanced age that I get a mammogram every year. This year I got it the day before my birthday which was just last week. In fact, I've already gotten the letter from the doctor's office to say everything was normal - WOOHOO!

    I'd like to take a moment to remember a friend who lost her battle to OVARIAN cancer on September 20. While there is much attention given to breast cancer, little is given to ovarian cancer which is a devastating disease. My dear friend fought the good fight for 3.5 years... please remember Virginia Langford Tate in your prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Bonnie, I am a follower both here and on FB ( of course!! ) I don't worry as much about breast cancer as I do melanoma, I fried myself as a young adult! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, Bonnie - the threading of the ribbon adds such great texture!!! Thanks so much for sponsoring this hop - it's my first as a participant, and what a hop it was! Wonderful talent and inspiration along the way and I'm looking forward to using your beautiful fibers in many many more projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card Bonnie! I love that ribbon threading die! The hop for hope was awesome and I'm so glad I could participate! Thanks so much for all your hard work - it really paid off! I'm having a blast using the ribbon you sent! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a mammogram last fall and will have another after my physical this fall. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great hop! great cause too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card! I love that new Spellbinders die! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for this months question. As a mammographer~I really appreciate the reminder for women to do monthly self-exams and get yearly mammograms. To answer your question, Yes I had my yearly mammogram and I do monthly self-exams.

    Hugs!
    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. I am a follower and yes I need to make an appointment.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for the hop love all the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful way to remind women. I had mine done last week. I'm very excited about this blog hop. I hope I win something!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card and I love the inside sentiment and badge on the left. So Appropriate. My appts set for end of month. Never miss an annual due to family history. So thanks for the reminding everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just finished the hop. Great inspiration! I'm seeing pink!

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a fun blog hop with so many wonderful cards but I think my favorite card is the one on this blog. It's so elegant and I love the sentiments both inside and out. Always get a mamogram every fall. My apts is made. Love the purpose of this hop.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the terrific joint hop Bonnie! My exam is actually tomorrow believe it or not! The thought of not knowing is over whelmingly scary! The DT efforts were outstanding! My fav is te bodice and card set! Simply stunning!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise
    ps. liked FB, posted the RRR gadget and stopped in every hop.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for sharing the card and yes - I have an appointment this Friday!!! Great Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card, I have seen a lot of wonderful projects on this hop. It was kind of a long hop but so inspiring, and well worth the jog. you are all so creative.
    With Love Judi

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just finish hopping. I have to say that try as I may, I could not leave comments on 2 blogs: Adora and Heidi. (I tried several times). Thanks for a lovely hop. I have not made my appointment as yet, but I will soon. And I became a follower of your blog and liked you on facebook. Friends!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a wonderful hop! I just lost my Mom to breast cancer and love that you are sharing the hope associated with this horrible disease! I have had my mammogram, and hope everyone does! I am a follower and am already a fan on FB!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete
  20. The card is lovely. Not yet on the mammogram :(

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a pretty card. I have that Spellbinders set also, it's so pretty! Mammogram time for me is in December..."Ho, Ho, Ho ...squish"!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is beautiful and truly captures the meaning of the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, really beautiful card...great job...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card, inside and out!
    No, I'm not that age YET (won't be long LOL) but I do check myself every month.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card with the bright pink ribbon woven through the die cut! Love it! I schedule my mammo every year around my birthday. I'm 56 and never missed! Thanks for such an amazing hop!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous card!! I LOVE how you stamped the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great card. I'll become a follower as soon as I finish this post.I'll also like you on FB. Thanks for the prize you are offering. No, I haven't had my yearly mammogram. Lost insurance when I lost my job. I do self exams, though.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow...love the threaded ribbon...amazing projects!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say