Friday, October 19, 2012

Fun Party Invitation


Hi Everyone!

Linda here today and I am going to share a card that I created with diamond satin assortment, which you can find over here!

They are super cute and versatile. On the top of the ribbon, I added the head pin with multiple buttons stacked on top of each other for little cute accents...


You should try adding various types of embellishments on the project, they are so much fun! And here is the detailed photo of the project;


Below is the material list for this project;
-Crate paper diecut
- October afternoon diecut
- My Mind's Eye button
- Prima button

I hope you enjoy my blog post today, enjoy the rest of your day!



7 comments :

  1. This card is sooo pretty!! I just love the colors of the paper! The little bee my guest die cut is adorable!! I LOVE LOVE your bow and how you used the buttons with it! Fabulous!!
    Hugs!!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, thanks for the tip on adding buttons to the pin
    ava g

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute-love the pin!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the embellishments, for a super beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, you always add to many little details and surprises on your cards! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say