Friday, October 26, 2012

Victorian Birdhouse Card

Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a post for Really Reasonable Ribbon using lots of Ribbons and laces here on my card today.

I decided to do a shabby chic type card here. I guess I have had enough of halloween. hehehehehehee

So on my card I used some Satins, Gingham, Lace's and Leaves all from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I used the lace to make a couple of flowers here. I also used the satin and gingham to make roses. I ran some White Crocheted Lace 1.5" down the side and then added my flowers,buttons,leaves, and pearl swirly do on top.

My little Bird house is a CottageCutz die, and is dusted with Tim Holtz inks. I love this lil' birdhouse, and thought it was super cute! 


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

5 comments :

  1. Oh WOW, this is just STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the loveliest flowers! Love that birdhouse die and your pretty creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful creation, Cheryl! I love your roses, the colours, the birdhouse...and your gorgeous stitching! So perfectly made!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS card! Love the lace, beautiful flourishes and flowers:) So pretty! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say