Friday, October 5, 2012

A Favorite Combo


For the RRR/Hampton Art Choose Hop Blog Hop, click HERE.

Hi everyone, it's my day for a blog post and I thought I would do a project with one of my favorite color combinations. I love teal and aqua together! And when you add a splash of white it's perfect! So the ribbons from RRR and Graphic45's Tropical Travelogue worked perfectly together.
I used pictures from our dd's honeymoon in St. Lucia. I'm only posting a few pictures of the inside pages. I used lots of different ribbon but with the same colors.






Ribbons used:

Leaves, Lime Green

Stars on Apple Green Grosgrain


I hope you like these colors, I urge you to just play around, pull out a pile of similar colors and see how you are inspired!!! Don't forget to come back by to see what else we have in store for you!

Patti

5 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say